Do you have more than 5 years of working experience in industrial automation? And do you have moderate understanding of frequency inverter and PLC? Read on!
Our client is a leading global provider of industrial automation solutions to OEMs and end users with business presence over the European region. At the moment, they are rapidly growing in the Italian market, therefore they need a senior Application Engineer located in Italy who are specialised in the direction of Frequency Inverter
Area of focus:
- General Automation
- Elevator & escalator
- NEV (new energy vehicle power system)
- Rail Transit
- Enable customer with technical and application information to utilise the products to its fullest capability and specification – Process Industry application related products.
- Understand industry requirements based on market requirements, customer requirements, generate new ideas / features for Product development team.
- Help sales team to develop strategic Sales plans to generate business with both new and existing accounts.
- Support sales to develop profiles of potential new accounts and create opportunities with both existing clients and new prospects.
- Support Sales to create strategic competitor analysis and plans to counter competitor’s activities with targeted accounts.
- Monitor overall performance of each key account and track and report on progress against plan.
- Competitor product analysis
- Majoring in science and technology is preferred;
- Knowledge of the industrial automation industry and understanding of the basic functions of servos, inverters and PLCs and the application scenarios of their related solutions;
- Technical sales experience in well-known companies in the field of industrial automation preferred;
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Good self-drive, working independently and highly motivated;
- Good at English
- A competitive base salary between 70k and 75k euros per year.
- A generous bonus scheme based on your individual and company performance (0-3 months).
- Other benefits and perks are open to the local market and to negotiate during the interview stage.
- A screening call with our consultant, Krystal.
- Interview with the HR department from the end client.
- Interview with one of the direct hiring managers from the sales team.
Does this opportunity excite you? Apply today and get in touch!
Dutch speaking Sales Consultant
A unique opportunity has opened for an ambitious Dutch-speaking Sales Cons...
Diesen Job ansehen
Swedish speaking Account Executive
Are you looking to start your career in sales? Our client, globally known ...
Diesen Job ansehen