Our client is looking for a bright Italian speaking office administrator to join their team on a 3 month temporary contract on a full time basis. Within this role you will be provide a wide range of administrative support to a busy team. The company is a well known public sector organisation which is based in the very centre of London.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing general secretarial and administrative support
- Being the main point of contact for staff members and clients, ensuring smooth communication at all times
- Ensuring all materials are accurate and are documented efficiently and correctly on the database
- Maintaining and updating all project files and project documents
In order to succeed in this role as a Italian speaking Office Administrator you will have a solid administration background and be a self-motivated, dynamic and able to take initiative in order to achieve the end-result in this rewarding role. This vacancy would be suitable for a professional and dedicated Italian speaker who sought to develop their administrative career within a respected organisation where you really can add value into your role as well as making a difference to the environment.
- Required to be fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as an Office Manager, Administrator, Administration Executive, Administration Coordinator or Team Assistant
- Proven experience of working in a secretarial or administrative role
- Strong prioritisation and multitasking skills and excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, organisational and time management skills
- Switched-on and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Valentina.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking System Administrator
Our client is active in importing and exporting Asian, African and Indian ...
Diesen Job ansehen
English speaking Product Owner
A brand new opportunity has arisen within the eLogistics industry for a fl...
Diesen Job ansehen