A remarkable organisation that aims to secure a sustainable environment on a global level is looking for a skilled Vietnamese speaker with a solid background in administration. You will be an integral member of the administration team working across all countries in the EMEA on a wide range of projects.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the main point of contact for clients and stakeholders, ensuring smooth communication at all times
- Ensuring all product materials are accurate and are documented efficiently and correctly on the database
- Maintaining and updating all project files and project documents
- Quality checking artwork
- Processing invoices
In order to succeed in this role as an Administrator you will have a solid background in administration within an NGO or international institution. You will be self-motivated, dynamic and will be able to take initiative in order to achieve the desired results in this rewarding role. You will be required to be fluent in both Vietnamese and English, as you will be interacting with various clients, which will require your language skills. This 12-months contract would be suitable for a professional and dedicated Vietnamese speaker who is seeking to develop their administrative career within a respected organisation where you can really add value to your role as well as make a difference to the environment.
- Required to be fluent in Vietnamese, written and spoken
- Additional fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as an Administrator, Administration Coordinator or Data Entry Executive within a large/international institution, governmental, regulatory or otherwise
- Previous skills in organisation, administration, project coordination or data entry are essential
- Exceptional IT skills, especially in Microsoft programs (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Adobe
- Demonstrable skills in client-focussed, but administrative and process-driven roles
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment as well as independently
- High levels of accuracy
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Event Administrator
Our client is looking for a bright Dutch speaking Event Administrator to j...
Diesen Job ansehen
German and Dutch speaking Customer Service Executive
An absolutely thrilling opportunity has arisen for a bright German and Dut...
Diesen Job ansehen