Our client, a well-known leading technology company, is looking for a Trilingual Customer Service Coordinator to join their team! In this permanent role, you will be responsible for providing excellent customer support to their EMEA customers in Italian, French and English.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with a wide range of customers across the EMEA region
- Providing first-class customer support via email, chat and social media
- Ensuring that all enquiries are being responded to in a timely manner
- Dealing with returns and refund requests
- Entering information into the call management database, monitoring the call escalations and where necessary escalating the call to the next appropriate level of customer service management
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role and strong language skills in English, French AND Italian. It is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys solving problems and helping customers. In return, you will receive a great benefits package, such as holiday allowance, dental scheme, pension scheme and much more!
- Fully fluent in French AND Italian
- Fully fluent in English
- Experience working in a customer support, customer services, client support role or any office-based experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication skills: active listening, writing/typing, informal communication
- Able to commute to Sunbury on Thames on a hybrid basis
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Joana.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Sales Support
Do you want to start your career in an international and friendly environm...
Diesen Job ansehen
German and Czech speaking Customer Support Advisor
One of the leaders in the automotive industry is in urgent need of a Germa...
Diesen Job ansehen