Do you enjoy developing positive long-term relationships with clients? Is approaching potential customers to gain business exciting to you?
Our client is one of the biggest in the food trading industry in the Netherlands. They have an established market, importing products and selling them across Europe. Your mission will be fostering long-term relationships that are mutually beneficial for both the client and your company. Therefore, you will ensure that clients receive excellent service, remain satisfied, and continue to do business with the company while developing new relationships with new potential leads.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Cultivate positive long-term relationships with existing customer base. For instance, maintain frequent telephone contact with customers.
- Initiate contact and engage with potential customers.
- Develop your own customer portfolio.
- Contributing to the company’s revenue growth.
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and travel allowance.
- Informal working environment within the company.
- Opportunities to develop yourself within your own interests through their online training platform.
- 5 weeks holiday based on a 40-hour working week.
- Fluency in Thai (C1-level or higher) and English (C1-level or higher) with knowledge of Dutch (B1 level or higher), both written and spoken.
- Experience in account management preferred but not a must.
- Sales mentality, always ready for challenges and goal-oriented.
- Good communication skills and passion for Asian foods.
To apply, please send your CV in English to Hsun.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Sales Consultant
A unique opportunity has opened for an ambitious Dutch-speaking Sales Cons...
Diesen Job ansehen
Swedish speaking Account Executive
Are you looking to start your career in sales? Our client, globally known ...
Diesen Job ansehen