A Thai-speaking Country Manager with fluent Thai and English is urgently needed for a global company active in the online casino and gambling industry. You will be working remotely from the Philippines. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is ready to take control of the brand and marketing strategy for the Thai market and use their wealth of experience to make a difference.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Leading the development of brand and marketing strategy in the Thai market
* Liaising across departments to ensure smooth running business operations
* Managing the Thai speaking team’s day to day operations
The ideal applicant will have experience developing marketing strategies in the gambling industry.
* Required to be fluent in Thai (C2) and English (C1), both written and spoken
* 5 years‘ experience in the gambling/gaming industry
* Minimum 1 years‘ experience at Senior level in a B2C environment in Thailand.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Patrick.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.