Get in touch if you are the person to help us to continue to build the LM brand in the Netherlands by heading up the Amsterdam office. We are looking for a Recruitment Manager who can ensure that our Amsterdam office delivers a full cycle recruitment process at the highest quality service levels for our candidates and clients. We are seeking someone with previous experience leading a team, ideally from a recruitment agency background.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for the overall performance of our Amsterdam office and reporting weekly updates to LM HQ in London.
- Leading your team of Recruitment Consultants and ensure that we implement the most efficient strategy to deliver results in staffing, operational and commercial activities.
- Setting up regular reviews with the team to evaluate performances and engage with individuals to find solutions to optimise results and keep motivation levels high.
- Being a role model to offer our candidates and clients the highest quality service levels at all times which includes regular updates, having engaging conversations and provide consultative advice to improve recruitment processes.
- Being the main contact person for the Amsterdam office which includes communicating with all our suppliers
You are passionate about helping people and can demonstrate previous experience to lead a team from the front. You strive to be in the achievement zone, not the comfort zone. Being self-motivated, you use your initiative and common sense to support the team with their daily activities. Most importantly you have a great sense of humour (like the rest of us!) and want to achieve results whilst having some fun on the way.
- English to business level and one additional language, written and verbal – ideally Dutch speaking
- Previous management or team leading experience is essential, preferably within an agency setting
- Natural leadership style and experience in coaching & developing teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills to evaluate core competencies and job requirements
- Efficient administration skills to manage flexible and fast-paced workload
- Unquestionable professional integrity to provide the best service consistently
- Hard working, committed and enthusiastic
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Frank.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Talent and People Coach
A Talent and People coach is urgently needed to work with our client in Am...
Diesen Job ansehen
German speaking Client Executive
Our client, who is active in the field of HR Technology, is currently look...
Diesen Job ansehen