An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a professionalExecutive Assistant to be involved in a major international bank! In this role you will be dealing with a high volume of administrative tasks whilst supporting the Chief Executive Officer.
This is a very busy Executive Assistant position requiring a highly experienced PA/ EA with excellent multi-tasking and time management skills, as well as having experience in the Banking and Financial Services/Legal sector, with a desire to live abroad and discovering a new fascinating country and culture.
This position requires relocation to Kuwait City, and our client offers relocation assistance in order to make relocating as smooth as possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing diary, meetings and conferences
- Managing all incoming correspondence
- Coordinating travel, itineraries and managing expenses
- Liaising and coordinating with stakeholders and colleagues
- Monitoring business trips and team holidays/ absences
- Other administration duties
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within a busy Executive Assistant/Personal Assistant role to a senior executive within the banking sector. In addition, you will need to be able to multitask, prioritise, organise and handle complex processes.
- A minimum of 5 years proven Executive PA/EA experience from a similar role within international banking, private equity, law or finance sector
- General understanding of banking procedures and financial markets.
- Able to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and managers.
- Highly organised and able to manage your own workload as needed whilst juggling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Able to perform quickly and accurately within a short time frame.
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and cultural awareness.
- Excellent numerical and IT skills across all Microsoft Office applications.
- Must be adaptable, approachable, committed, flexible and with complete discretion.
- Arabic language skills desirable but not essential.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alvaro.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
A Backoffice employee is urgently needed to work with our client in Amster...
Diesen Job ansehen
A copywriter is urgently needed to support our client in Amsterdam. Our cl...
Diesen Job ansehen