A brilliant position within a fast-growing, innovative company has been opened for a bright Customer Service Advisor with an excellent command of the Norwegian and English languages, joining a multilingual team in London. The Norwegian-speaking customer service advisor will have a bubbly personality and will be passionate about delivering top-level customer service. The purpose of the role is to significantly improve the customer service experience with the view to provide the best online experience for the customers of a fashion and accessories brand.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Being the first point of contact, answering all customer and client queries via telephone and email across the Nordic market, specifically Norway
* Processing and tracking orders
* Proactively dealing with any returns and exchange issues
* Maintaining knowledge of products by keeping up to date with new additions and providing guidance and advice on all products
* Working closely with the marketing team, assisting with social media when required
Within this role you are expected to be well-spoken, be able to communicate with people on all levels and have previous experience managing and dealing with customer/client orders. You will also have the chance to develop new opportunities that will improve the customer service experience within the company. This is an exciting role for a Norwegian speaker who wants to develop their skill set and progress within a successful and growing company. In return, you will receive great benefits such as a hybrid scheme, product discounts and much more!
* Required to be fluent in Norwegian and English, both written and spoken
* Previous experience in order management within a customer support or sales administration role
* An interest in fashion, luxury or the retail industry is desirable
* Strong communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of orders
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to ismael.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.