An outstanding opportunity has arisen with one of our clients located in Gibraltar, to join their team as a Mandarin speaking Player Protection Officer. You will be part of a unit responsible for resolving customers‘ queries and questions via live chat, email and phone. You will also work closely with other internal departments to make sure the best service is provided in the fastest way possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide excellent fluent Safer Gambling support to our customers via chat, email and phone
- To ensure compliance with licence requirements and a strong sense of what’s right and wrong and willingness to challenge and escalate as required
- Work with the Asia Compliance team to resolve more complex/demanding issues
- Assist in the creation, update and maintenance of compliance procedures relating to key compliance operations
- Supporting with other ad hoc tasks when required
You are someone who is not afraid to take on a challenge and you are a very good communicator with preferably already some experience in a similar role. You like to solve problems and have an excellent eye for detail. If not already local, you need to be open to relocate to Gibraltar for this challenge. The role will include evening and weekend work (12/7 rota) to suit the needs of our client, so you are expected to have a flexible approach to your working hours.
- Required to be fluent in Mandarin (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Experience in the online gaming/gambling industry is preferable, but not essential
- Previous experience handling difficult calls is a must
- Very strong communication skills, empathy and the will to resolve all queries
- Currently located in Gibraltar or willing to relocate (the role is on-site and starts ASAP)
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Vendor Operations Specialist
Due to strong sales performance and growth, our client - a leading multina...
Diesen Job ansehen
German speaking Client Service Representative
A global organisation is now looking for a German speaking Client Service ...
Diesen Job ansehen