Our client, a global leader in Asian sauces and condiments dedicated to promoting Chinese culinary culture worldwide is seeking a Mandarin & Dutch speaking Market Advisor for its operations in The Netherlands. If you enjoy meeting people and driving through The Netherlands, this role might just be for you.
You will be supporting the Marketing & Sales team by providing crucial trends and insights.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review market trends & promotion
- Report to the company any changes in the laws and regulations of Netherlands regarding nature, method of manufacture, packaging, labelling or sales of the products
- Liaise with the distributors, wholesalers, any organisations and entities in the country.
- Report after-sales enquiries concerning the products which is received by the Market Advisor
- Take relevant steps when required to assist the client in maintaining the validity and enforce-ability of their intellectual property.
The successful applicant will be self-employed, independent, and reliable. You will take full ownership of the assignment and will have an excellent ability to communicate with people. Ideally you will have some previous experience in sales, client relations, business development or account management and understand the food industry.
- Required to be fluent in Mandarin (C1-level or higher) and Dutch (C1-level or higher) with knowledge of English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in sales, account management, client relations, business development in the food industry is desirable
- Very strong communication & presentation skills
- Self-employed with a valid driving license in The Netherlands
To apply, please send your CV to Krystal.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mandarin or Cantonese speaking Programmatic Digital Marketing
Our client is an internationally recognised food company specialising in a...
Diesen Job ansehen
Finnish speaking Translator – (Fashion)
If you have a keen interest in fashion and want to be part of a creative t...
Diesen Job ansehen