An international distribution company specialised in the shipment of luxury goods is looking for an Italian speaking Airfreight Logistics Administrator it to join their Central London team. In this role you will assist with the administration of shipping documentation and offer an „above and beyond“ customer service to clients. This is a permanent, full-time position and you will be required to work from the office daily (no hybrid scheme).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for client queries, answering calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting with the administration of airfreight shipping documentation with CPC codes
- Providing current and potential clients with quotations
- Building relationships with clients and keeping them up to date
The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail and excellent organisational and communication skills. You will be proactive in helping and understanding the needs of the client and must have excellent problem-solving skills. This is a great opportunity for a professional Italian speaker to further develop their career in logistics and shipping.
- Ideally fluent in Italian, both written and spoken
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience in customer service within logistics and airfreight
- Knowledge of and experience in handling import/export documentation with the different CPC codes
- Knowledge of and experience in customs clearance
- Great communicator with a can-do attitude
- Self-starter who can work under minimal supervision from the beginning
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Purchase Support
Are you interested to start your career in procurement in the industry of ...
Diesen Job ansehen
German speaking Order Management Specialist
A well-established international company which is specialised in healthcar...
Diesen Job ansehen