An Accountant with fluent Italian and English is urgently needed for a global company based in Hertfordshire. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Italian speaking Accountant who is ready for a new challenging position with wide international scope.
In this role you will play a vital part in the company’s financial accounting team, ensuring the timely preparation of management accounts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing financial accounting across the Italian market
- Dealing and preparing all VAT, compliance, tax and undertake all activities with audit work
- Ensuring timing and accuracy of accounting activity of the company
- Work closely and cooperatively with other accountants with various tasks within the finance department
The ideal applicant will be responsible, organised, have strong analytical skills and solid experience in a similar accountant role. It is a great opportunity for an Italian speaking Accountant, who pursues for new challenges and wants to progress within a global organisation.
- Required to be fluent in Italian and English, both written and spoken
- (Part-Qualified) accountant, CIMA, ACA or ACCA or equivalent is essential
- Experience of Italian accounting transactions
- Previous skills in accounting, Trial Balance sheet reconciliation and reporting is desired
- Advanced knowledge of Excel or ERP
- Hard worker and able to take full responsibility for Accountancy duties including Trial bookkeeping and management
- Must work in an organised manner and have good communication skills
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Italian speaking Credit Controller
A well-established international pharmaceutical company is now looking for...
Diesen Job ansehen
Vi leder efter en erfaren dansk-engelsk oversætter! If you understood that...
Diesen Job ansehen