ue to strong sales performance and growth, our client – a leading multinational fashion company – is looking for a German speaking Wholesale Customer Service Representative on a permanent basis. The role will be a combination of working remotely and working from the office, with flexible working hours. The client can offer sponsorship for candidates who do not have a settled / pre-settled status.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer queries, answering calls and emails in a timely and professional manner whilst utilising your German language skills
- Processing and tracking of orders
- Proactively dealing with any returns and exchange issues
- Working alongside the sales team and other departments where required
- Maintaining knowledge of products and keeping up to date with new products and promotions
In order to succeed in this role, it is essential for you to have previous experience in dealing with a high volume of outbound orders from wholesale clients in a fast-paced environment. In this thrilling opportunity you will be involved in a motivated and friendly multilingual team. If you have a keen interest in working on high value accounts and speak fluent Italian and English, then this role could be the next step in your career that you are looking for!
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Living within the vicinity of Veneto to be able to commute to the office 3 days per week
- Solid experience providing wholesale customer support services in a product support and/or order dispatch environment is a must
- Experience working in an online customer support, customer service, sales administration, client support or order fulfilment role is a key requirement
- Previous experience dealing with wholesale clients and B2B customers is essential
- An interest in fashion, luxury or the retail industry is desirable
- Strong communication skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment dealing with a high volume of orders
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking Customer Support Executive
Our client, a successful mobile app, is looking for a German speaking Cust...
Diesen Job ansehen
Danish speaking Customer Support Representative
One of the largest medical technology companies in the world has an exciti...
Diesen Job ansehen