Our client, an international group active within construction, manufacturing and transportation, is looking for a German speaking Sales Administrator to join their team. As a result of an increase in business, they are looking for someone to provide sales administration support to the Sales team. This is an office-based role on a hybrid scheme in West London, to start ASAP.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Business Development Manager in order to provide the highest level of customer service
- Being responsible for customer relationship management, including the identification of cross-selling opportunities
- Assisting with offers, pricing, contracts and logistics
- Identifying networking opportunities
The ideal candidate will be a motivated self-starter with a positive can-do attitude and excellent German language skills. In order to succeed within this role, it is essential for you to have previous experience providing administrative support within a sales environment. You will be joining a motivated, friendly team and the company provides fantastic benefits, as well as excellent career progression opportunities.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as a Sales Administrator or experience within a sales environment is essential
- Ambitious and an interest in a career within sales
- Great administration and IT skills, including experience in SAP
- Confident in communicating with people at all levels
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Have a valid UK driving licence
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
We have a unique opportunity for you to work for a European Commission res...
Diesen Job ansehen
Danish speaking Junior Client Service Coordinator (Finance)
A Danish speaker is urgently needed for a financial services company to su...
Diesen Job ansehen