For our client located in Amsterdam, we are currently looking for a German speaking Logistics Specialist to join their growing team. In this role you will be the primary point of contact for customers for both forwarding management and order management. Our client is a leading provider of visual solutions you can use at work, in school and at home.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the primary point of contact for customers for both forwarding management and order management
- Assisting in the development of required reports and formats to support departments
- Using IT systems to manage stock levels, transport costs and delivery times in an accurate manner
- Developing a „superior service“ culture, ensuring customer satisfaction is the highest goal
- Supporting with other ad hoc tasks when required
You are someone with excellent communication skills looking for a new challenging environment. Picking up the phone to help and assist clients and providing the best service possible is not something that scares you. You are also someone who is exceptionally good at spotting potential issues, so there is an opportunity to do something about it before it happens.
- Required to be fluent in German and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Finished degree and previous experience in customer service or order management
- Good knowledge of logistics or warehouse management experience is a big plus
- ERP system experience (Oracle preferred) and excellent problem-solving skills
- Available to start full-time on-site in Amsterdam at short notice (next month, preferably)
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Arthur.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Motor Claims Handler (French or German)
Are you interested in working with one of the world's largest automotive s...
Diesen Job ansehen
Vendor Operations Specialist
Due to strong sales performance and growth, our client - a leading multina...
Diesen Job ansehen