We are currently looking for a German-speaking Research Manager to join a leading legal publisher based in central London. In this role, you will manage a small team of German-speaking researchers and editors, and you will direct the German-language publications.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Overseeing a team of 4 German-speaking legal researchers and evaluating the quality of their findings by proofreading, editing, and providing feedback
* Conducting own market research on your specialist areas and sharing the knowledge through seminars and training
* Managing the German language publications in terms of strategy, deadlines, content and KPIs
* Being the main point of contact and engaging with German legal firms
It is essential that you have strong analytic and communication skills as you will be managing a lot of in-depth research projects. If you are fully fluent in German and English and you have a deep understanding of the German Legal Market, then this could be your next role. It is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful company where hard work will be rewarded!
* Outstanding speaking and writing skills in both German and English
* Knowledge or experience in the German legal market
* Previous solid experience in proofreading, writing, researching, editing, copywriting
* Previous experience managing a team is highly desirable but not mandatory
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Joana.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our client, a leading international law firm, is looking for a French-spea...Diesen Job ansehen