We have a new job opportunity to join an international company in Amstelveen as German-speaking Business Developer for the DACH market. Our client helps organizations improve revenue and profits through their specialized audit, recovery and consulting services. Their services help clients to improve their procure-to-pay process, reduce costs and improve efficiency on a global scale. As German-speaking Business Developer it is your task to grow the German-speaking market in the DACH countries.
Your responsibility will include:
- Acquisition: sign up big local and international clients, new as well as recurring ones.
- Being the Expert: represent our client in the market on events, network meetings, roundtables, and the new ways of contacting/engaging with (potential) clients: virtually and via social media, etc. Actively present as speaker, moderator, become a source for lead creation.
- Sales management: negotiate terms and conditions for projects that are workable for internal teams. Manage client expectations. Align and cooperate with delivery management to reach the company goals.
- Communication: serve as the (C-level) link of communication between customers and internal teams. Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers.
If you are communicative, have previous work experience as Sales Manager or Business Development Manager or Sales Executive or Account Executive or Account Manager and you enjoy doing sales, then this is the right role for you. This is a full-time position with flexible working hours. Our client offers a competitive salary, great working conditions as well as a team of nice colleagues and an open-minded work environment in which our client adheres to their values such as positive constructive engagement, doing the right thing, dedication and a number of other beautiful values. Our client is looking to hire for a long-term employment.
- Required to be fluent in German (C2-level) and English (C1-level), both written and spoken
- You need to be sales-savvy, a great communicator and energetic
- Previous experience in Account Management, Business Development, Sales Management or Client Relationship Management is a prerequiste
- relevant previous experience as Account Manager, Sales Manager, Business Developer, Sales Executive or Account Executive is necessary
- Proven skills in Account Management, Business Development or Client Relationship Management
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lilian.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Sales Executive
Our client is an international and innovative B2B Marketing agency who are...
Diesen Job ansehen
German speaking Inside Sales Representative
A great opportunity has arisen with our client to join their team in the l...
Diesen Job ansehen