A brand new opportunity for a bilingual German/English speaker to join the team of our client in Hoofddorp as an Account Manager. Main responsibilities of the position include actively engaging in relationship management of your existing customer portfolios as well as proactively getting new clients onboarded. You will be working in the international sales team from their office in Hoofddorp and will be responsible for the success of the DACH market.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being responsible for revenue growth by proactively generating new business in the DACH area via telephone and video
- Working on your targets and profit developments independently and anticipating your existing customers‘ needs in order to optimise sales
- Developing and deploying new products and services for your clients
- Building and managing a strong relationship with online marketing for operating the website
- Supporting with other ad hoc tasks
You are an energetic, highly motivated person, an easy talker and you taking full ownership of the role. You have an excellent ability to communicate with people and you also currently live in the Hoofddorp area (or are willing to relocate on short notice) and are ready to start on short notice.
- Required to be fluent in German (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- Finished degree and full-time availability (40 hours per week)
- Currently located in or near the Hoofddorp area, or willing to relocate on short notice
- Big plus if you already have experience in a commercial role with active selling
- Available to start as soon as possible
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to David.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
French speaking Trade Marketing Manager
A French speaking Trade Marketing Manager is currently needed to join one ...
Diesen Job ansehen
Bilingual Advertising Manager
A bilingual Advertising Manager is currently needed for a digital marketin...
Diesen Job ansehen