Our client, an international Creative Design Agency, is looking for a German Speaking Account Director. This role offers the opportunity to work on high profile brands within the organisation which require excellent project management skills. This is a hybrid role, 3 days in the office and 2 days working from home.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring timely and proftiable delivery of all projects
- Building and maintaining long-standing client relationships and keeping stakeholders informed where necessary
- Leading and managing the team, making sure inspiration and motivation remains high and that KPIs are met
- The financial management of projects and streamlining processes to maximise efficiency
- Effectively manage the timing and execution of the internal design and artwork process.
The successful candidate will be able to manage mutlitple projects, have strong leadership qualities, and demonstrate efficiency and resilience. They will have the experience within a creative industry and preferably packaging experience. German language skills are essential.
- Required to be fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
- Minimum of 5 years working as an Account Manager or Project Manager
- Previous experience in marketing or working in a creative environment
- Branding and/or retail industry experience, especially with packaging
- A high level of emotional intelligence and ability to work well under pressure
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Nina.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Sales Consultant
A unique opportunity has opened for an ambitious Dutch-speaking Sales Cons...
Diesen Job ansehen
Swedish speaking Account Executive
Are you looking to start your career in sales? Our client, globally known ...
Diesen Job ansehen