An absolutely thrilling opportunity has arisen for a bright German and Dutch speaking Customer Service Executive to become part of an international organisation in North West London. You will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service and resolve sales support enquiries.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all customer queries, answering calls and emails in a timely and professional manner
- Processing sales orders and handling invoices
- Ensuring all client account records are kept up to date
- Identifying and resolving any return, delivery and order issues
The ideal candidate will be confident with strong language skills in German and Dutch and will possess outstanding communication skills, as you will be communicating with various clients and departments within the company. This is an amazing opportunity for a professional German and Dutch speaking Customer Service Executive to be part of a thrilling organisation, where you will have the chance to progress within the company.
- Required to be fluent in German and Dutch, both written and spoken
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience working in customer care, sales administration, client support or account management dealing with products
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft operating systems
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to commute to North West London on a daily basis
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our client is looking for a Facility Officer to carry out maintenance acti...
Diesen Job ansehen
Motor Claims Handler (French or German)
Are you interested in working with one of the world's largest automotive s...
Diesen Job ansehen