An experienced French-speaking Payroll Specialist is sought to become part of a fast-growing European IT consultancy firm. You will be responsible for the entire payroll process and working closely with 2 other payroll specialists. The office is to the west of Paris and the company operates on a hybrid model with three days working from the office and two days working from home. Please note that they will be considering candidates based in Paris who are available to start ASAP.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing the entire Payroll process from employee entry to exit
- Processing and completing social security returns
- Checking advance payments and variables and compliance with legislation
- Participating in the recruitment of the French payroll team
- Checking and correcting anomalies
- Liaising with Finance and HR department and producing post-payroll reports for various departments
- Other duties as required
The ideal candidate for the role would have at least 3 years experience within Payroll, with the addition of fluency in French and English. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company, implement the internal Payroll system across the different countries and create a new team in the Payroll Department. If you like working in a start-up environment, where you can bring your insights and knowledge in French Payroll and support in setting and implementing systems and procedures in the department.
- Fluency in French and English, written and spoken
- Solid experience in internal payroll, with sound knowledge of payroll management
- 3-5 years higher education (Payroll/Accounting)
- Knowledge of different Payroll systems (preferably ADP Decidium)
- You are familiar with the basics of employment law
- Having the CAFERUIS (certificat d’aptitude aux fonctions d’encadrement et de responsable d’unité d’intervention sociale) would be a bonus.
- Having the Certificat de compétence Gestionnaire de Paie would be a bonus.
- A team player, with a strong can-do attitude
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Nina.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Recruitment Coordinator
Vind jij het leuk om met mensen in contact te komen en ze te matchen met j...
Diesen Job ansehen
German speaking Recruitment Consultant
Our client is an industry leading recruitment consultancy in the DACH mark...
Diesen Job ansehen