Are you a fluent French speaking Employee Relations Manager and looking for a new challenge in an engaging international environment? If so then we have an amazing opportunity for you! Our client, one of the world’s largest department retailers is currently looking for a French speaking ER Manager to join their European HR department. In this role you will provide input into the ER strategies, while driving the delivery of the strategy across the UK, Italy, Germany France and Denmark. This role is based in an amazing new office in Watford on a hybrid scheme. You would be joining a dynamic and supportive team with lots of room to grow and enhance your skills.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage and implement ER Strategies in the appointed regions based on local legislations and business objectives
- Deliver the ER strategies and partner with ER leaders in the appointed regions
- Liaise with managers and teams and provide guidance, advise and resolutions on ER cases
- Manage the design and delivery of labour relations strategies and support in the design of policies and compliance
- Lead the ER initiatives and support on the improvement of ER documents
- Manage a direct report, and support the HR and Management team with advice, guidance and case support
- Maintain records up to date and knowledge on ER legislation
The ideal ER Manager would be fluent in French and have deep knowledge of UK and European ER legislation, preferably from an international buying or retail environment, with a keen interest in growing the HR department and work in a fast-paced, multinational organisation.
- Fluent speaker of French and English, verbal and written
- Fluency in Italian or any other European language would be a great advantage
- Previous experience in working in a European or International organisation
- Deep-knowledge and experience in UK and European ER in the buying or retail sector
- Team management skills, with ability to have a high personal impact
- Strong operational and project management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and have a pro-active attitude
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
German speaking HR Operations Associate
A global market-leading biopharmaceutical company is currently looking for...
Diesen Job ansehen
French speaking International Payroll Manager
An experienced French-speaking Payroll Manager is sought to become part of...
Diesen Job ansehen