Are you looking for a job to develop your secretary skills? Our client is an international real estate consultant business, with over 30 years of experience in the field. They are aiming to double in size, and this opens up a great career opportunity to join as a Secretary. You will join the team in Amsterdam, which is composed of more than 10 experts, and you will also support professionals across Europe and the UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming and taking care of visitors and clients
- Organising the office, from meeting rooms to equipment and inventory
- Translating official company documents
- Writing and organising documents such as reports, mail and more
- Supporting with other ad hoc responsibilities
You are a self-motivated, highly detail-oriented person and you are able to prioritise tasks to ensure efficiency is kept to a maximum level. You have great communication skills and you can easily interact with all levels of the business, as well as clients and other external contacts. Benefits include 25 days of holiday and a day off on your birthday, pension scheme, a travel card and more.
- Required to be fluent in Dutch (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
- At least 1 year experience within a similar role is mandatory
- Other European languages on C1-level are also desirable (either German, Spanish or French)
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office and upper-intermediate use of Excel
- Able to multitask while ensuring that a high level of support is provided and deadlines are met
- Able to start on short notice and able to work from the office, located in Amsterdam
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Lorenzo.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Dutch speaking Event Administrator
Our client is looking for a bright Dutch speaking Event Administrator to j...
Diesen Job ansehen
German and Dutch speaking Customer Service Executive
An absolutely thrilling opportunity has arisen for a bright German and Dut...
Diesen Job ansehen