An international law firm is looking for a motivated Dutch speaking Office Manager to join their team on a full-time temporary basis for a maternity cover. In this role you will provide a wide range of administrative support to a busy team. The role will start in August and is expected to last until at least March, with a potential to go permanent. You will be based in the London office for 3 days per week and you will work from home 2 days per week.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing general office management and administrative support, including reception cover, diary management and arranging travel
- Managing expenses and invoices and being responsible for credit control
- Supporting HR with managing the new starters and leavers and keeping the annual leave overview up-to-date
- Being responsible for facilities management, such as building management and the issuing of access passes
The successful candidate will be a confident individual with strong prioritisation and multitasking skills and excellent Dutch language skills. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain valuable experience within an international law firm and drive your career forward.
- Required to be fluent in Dutch and English, both written and spoken
- Previous experience as an Office Manager, Facilities Manager or Team Assistant
- Proven experience of working in a secretarial or administrative role
- Strong prioritisation and multitasking skills and excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, organisational and time management skills
- Switched-on and able to work well in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Sam.
languagematters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
Vendor Operations Specialist
Due to strong sales performance and growth, our client - a leading multina...
Diesen Job ansehen
Administrative Assistant at the EMA (EU Langs)
We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your secretarial and a...
Diesen Job ansehen