We have a unique opportunity for you to demonstrate your scientific administration expertise within the leading EU institution of medicines and pharmacology based in Amsterdam!
We are the long-standing agency, trusted for over 20 years to recruit for interim positions at the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The EMA are the medicines regulatory organisation responsible for public human and animal health throughout the European Union. They are now looking for a Data Science Graduate Specialist to join them on an initial 11-month temporary (Interim) contract. Deadline to apply is Wednesday 22/03/2023.
You would be contributing to the transformation of the Agency, into a modern, data-driven organisation by running and developing the services responsible to provide efficient services in the delivery of evidence to support benefit-risk decision-making on the development, authorisation and use of medicines. This is an exciting opportunity to join an institution that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Understand, analyse and present data requirements in a visual, clear and structured manner, and translate business needs into scenarios, analytical approaches and solutions to impact on business processes and decision-making;
- Develop and Coordinate the implementation of activities through delivery of new processes and digital solutions, in collaboration with EMA’s users and stakeholders;
- Manage and coordinate activities associated to data management and data analysis activities as required;
- Manage ongoing improvements to methods and algorithms that lead to findings, including new information;
- Coordinate, develop and implement processes and methods ensuring that the information used follows the compliance, access management and control policies of the Agency and meets the qualification and assurance requirements of the business.
- University studies of at least 3 years in Data Science, Informatics, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Economics, Biology, Medicines, or Pharmacy or other fields of science that require advanced use of analytics skills;
- Knowledge of biostatistics, data management, data analytics and applied knowledge management;
- Ability to liaise with external stakeholders on data submission, analytics and extraction;
- Ability to participate in a cross-functional team and provide in-depth data insights for complex business problems that can be approached with advanced analytics;
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills;
- Fluency in English and at least one other EU language -Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Mid Office Specialist
A Mid Office specialist is urgently needed to work with our client in Amst...
Diesen Job ansehen
A Backoffice employee is urgently needed to work with our client in Amster...
Diesen Job ansehen