Are you passionate about music and keen to learn about audio technology? Do you have great communication skills and are you eager to support customers to get the best experience? Then look no further than this Danish speaking Technical Customer Support Representative role. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever-growing international company supporting one of the world-leading voice interactive audio devices.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Providing technical assistance to the customers via email and over the phone ensuring the best customer experience
* Working with music services and operating systems identifying and solving problems with software and hardware
* Troubleshooting, analyzing and identifying solutions according to guidelines and tools
* Assisting with ad hoc tasks
You have great communication skills as well as the flexibility to assist customers in the best possible way. You have knowledge in network configuration including wireless, router settings and internet security software. In this role you can work remotely and have the possibility to work at the office based in Amsterdam. You will be fully trained in this new role to get up to speed in the best way possible.
* Required to be fluent in Danish (C2-level) and English (C1-level or higher), both written and spoken
* Strong communication skills and customer orientation
* Previous experience in customer service and technical support
* Available to start as soon as possible and work full-time during the office hours
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Henna.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.