We have a unique opportunity for you to join the leading EU institution of medicines and pharmacology based in Amsterdam!
We are the exclusive recruiters for the interim positions at the European Medicines Agency (EMA). The EMA are the medical regulatory organisation responsible for public human and animal health throughout the European Economic Area. They are now looking for a Communication Assistant to join them on an initial 6-month temporary (Interim) contract. Deadline to apply is Wednesday 10/8.
You will be responsible for support the implementation of communication strategies; support the creation of written, visual and multimedia content and ensure its publication on the appropriate channels; and support monitoring and evaluation activities by managing analytics, feedback and reporting tools.. This is an exciting opportunity to join an institution that provides a truly international working environment where everyone is passionate about public health.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To support systematic exchange of information with EU regulatory Network and international partners in the context of ENS (crisis communications, extended EMA mandate, safety communications, LTT, DHPCs etc)
- To answer queries from the Network pertaining to ENS communications
- To plan, coordinate and contribute to activities related to reporting (work programmes, annual reports and general reporting)
- To provide secretarial support for communications and stakeholder engagement activities (publications of communications, interaction with staleholders, etc)
- University studies of at least 3 years;
- Beneficial experience as an assistant within a communication or media function, in an English-speaking communication environment, ideally in a regulatory, medical or scientific field.
- Very good writing skills in English, with proven ability to rework complex concepts into clear, organised and engaging web content In addition, the following desirable criteria apply:
- Fluency in English and at least one other EU language -Spanish, Czech, Danish, German, Estonian, English, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Maltese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Slovenian, Slovakian, Finnish, Swedish, Greek, Romanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Norwegian, Icelandic.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bilingual Team Secretary at the EMA (EU Languages)
Are you looking to start or expand your career path in the pharmaceutical ...
Diesen Job ansehen
Scientific Administrator (General Application) at EMA (EU lang)
Are you looking to expand your career path in the pharmaceutical industry ...
Diesen Job ansehen