Would you like to work in a fast-growing consultancy in Berlin and use your finely tuned administration and accounting skills? Our client is looking for a German/English speaker with proven PA and/or accounts experience and qualifications.
In this prestigious organisation, you will support the Head of Department, help prepare accounts and deal with an exciting range of administration tasks whilst using your spoken and written English/German daily.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Personal assistant to the head of department (head of administration and controlling);
- Preparatory accounting (invoicing, invoice verification and account assignment);
- Supporting an international team on administrative ad hoc requests;
- Organization of a smooth working day with appointment/travel coordination.
Commercial training or qualifications are essential for this challenging role backed up by several years of professional experience and fluency in English/German. A team player with excellent organisational skills and ability to work independently will win the day.
- Very good written and spoken English and German skills;
- Previous experience as a Personal Assistant (PA), Office Manager or in accounting;
- Very good MS Office knowledge;
- Experience in a law firm or other professional institution;
- Proven skills in MS Office;
- Team player with excellent organisational skills with independent working methods, good time management and fun with challenges.
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Alexia.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Our client is looking for a Facility Officer to carry out maintenance acti...
Diesen Job ansehen
Motor Claims Handler (French or German)
Are you interested in working with one of the world's largest automotive s...
Diesen Job ansehen