A Notary/Administrative Assistant is sought to become part of an expanding Notary firm based in Chelsea. The role would benefit of one-to-one training with the Director and the opportunity to manage a wide set of tasks. The organisation is operating in a homely environment temporarily and it would be transferred in a central location by the beginning of next year. This is a full-time, permanent, office-based role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drafting notarial certificates and other paperwork
- Liaising with clients, registrars, HEED and other entities
- Managing and updating records and databases
- Managing payments and organising delivery/transports of documents
- Administrative tasks such as scanning, photocopying, and managing calls
- Other duties as required
The Notary/Administrative Assistant role would suit someone that has previous experience in a law/notary firm and wants to learn and progress in a tight-knit environment and has a hand-on and flexible approach to tasks. The role would provide the opportunity to work in a homely environment, have one-to-one training with the Director and manage various administrative and notary tasks. Due to the immediate start the client is looking for UK-based applicants only.
- Fluency in Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German or Turkish, written and spoken, is essential for the role
- An additional language would be desirable, but not essential
- Previous experience in a law/notary firm is a must
- Strong IT skills with previous experience using MS Office and databases
- Accuracy and punctuality
- Strong communication skills in the different language, with the ability to deal with individuals at different levels of seniority
- A degree in languages, business administration or similar/equivalent work experience
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- A team player, with a strong can-do attitude
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Kya.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Assistant Manager (Legal)
A brand new opportunity has occurred for an English speaker to join our cl...
Diesen Job ansehen
Legal Researcher (German speaking)
We are currently looking for a German speaking Researcher / Editor to join...
Diesen Job ansehen