A French speaking affiliate marketing Account Manager is currently needed for a massive digital marketing company, part of the largest media group in the world working with some of the biggest brands, to look after the French market and more.
The salary range is £37-40,000 per annum with incredible benefits. Joining their supportive affiliate team, you would be working on a hybrid scheme from home and from their beautiful modern London office, from 9:30 AM to 5.30 PM from Monday to Thursday and with an early finish at 5 PM on Fridays. This is a 12-month contract.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Effectively overseeing account management to ensure the achievement of client KPIs through pioneering and industry-leading partnerships.
* Comprehending clients‘ business goals and ensuring the availability of budget and comprehensive plans to meet all criteria.
* Supervising and maintaining the quality of campaign reporting and analysis.
* Applying innovative strategic thinking to all client activities.
* Taking the lead on day-to-day interactions with clients.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrable experience working with large affiliate / digital accounts and hands on experience running global campaigns/platforms. The role is an excellent opportunity for a bright, commercially-minded person with drive and ambition. You will have a good understanding of how different partnership activities fit into the wider digital marketing mix, and how it impacts / is impacted by other channels. You will be comfortable managing budget and forecasting for clients.
* Required to be fluent in French and English, both written and spoken
* Experience in media and advertising, in affiliate marketing and affiliate channel
* Excellent communication skills and be a fantastic relationship builder
* Experience in long term strategic planning
* Be Analytically minded, with the ability to identify trends within data sets
* Fully confident in use of Excel, including pivot tables, Vlookups & reporting and analysis uses
To apply, please send your CV in English and in Word format to Marie-Anne.
languagematters is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
A PR & Marketing Account Manager is currently needed for a digital mar...Diesen Job ansehen